My company (Energy consulting firm) is hiring too

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gail22

My company (CTG Energetics) is hiring too. We provide energy and sustainability consulting to clients planning new buildings and building systems or improving the performance of existing ones.

We're looking for at least two people:

1. Building Commissioning / Energy Auditing expert: Somebody with lots of in-building experience (not necessarily a P.E., but the company always sees that as a plus). The person should be very familiar with building HVAC systems and controls for both small and large building applications, and be able to figure out problems with those systems.

2. Building Energy Modeling / HVAC person: Again, a P.E. is not required, but is a plus. We're looking for somebody who may or may not have any knowledge of energy modeling (eQUEST, Trace, EnergyPro, etc.), but who does understand mechanical HVAC system design, and can learn how do do energy models and provide energy consulting services.

I really like our company because we get to do a lot of consulting / problem solving without having to get into the monotonous aspects of design required at most M.E.P. firms.

We're located in Orange County, CA.

E-mail me ([email protected]) if you want more info.

Are they only looking in GA?

Any opportunities with you company in other states?

Ed

Back