Environmental or Water Resources and Environmental Pass/Fail and NCEES Survey Email - Page 2 - APR 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Rebelry09

Environmental or Water Resources and Environmental Pass/Fail and NCEES Survey Email

Environmental or Water Resources and Environmental Pass/Fail and NCEES Survey Email  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Did you pass/fail either the PE Environmental exam or the PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental exam? Did you receive the NCEES surevy email?

• Passed Exam - Received Survey Email
    • Passed Exam - Did Not Receive Survey Email
    • Failed Exam - Received Survey Email
    • Failed Exam - Did Not Received Survey Email

40 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

That's too small of a sample set to make a definitive conclusion.

Matt we aren't conducting a scientific study here (LOL), we're just using deductive reasoning.

22 minutes ago, hjg7715 said:

we're just using deductive reasoning

I don't comprehend.

Have you established a control group yet?

I received survey email and passed Civil WRE, as did a co-worker. Neither of us were listed on DPOR website via license look-up as of this morning, but the results were posted on our NCEES accounts. Good luck to all still waiting. 

I too received the survey ahead of the confirmation email for the results. I passed the Civil WR&E, but wasn't to thrilled to receive the survey email prior to my results. None the less, pleased and relieved! I took the exam in VA, based on my coworkers experience with DPOR. It maybe a week or two before their website is updated. Congratulations Wildcat in VA. Good luck to those still waiting. 

Just out of curiosity - what survey is this in reference to?

I received a survey on 4/18 about the examination process- is this the one?

3 minutes ago, cw83 said:

Just out of curiosity - what survey is this in reference to?

I received a survey on 4/18 about the examination process- is this the one?

it was a survey spefically for environmental engineers titled "Environmental engineers needed for online survey". See below:

Looks like we finally got a respondent to the poll that indicated they failed but didn't receive the email in question. I wouldn't bet my child's college fund on it, but I think it's a good sign for people who took the Civil WRE or Environmental exams that are still waiting to get results and received the email.

Hey All,  I passed last April and I received the survey email. I think they are polling everyone who took those exams as they may be looking to change the exam.