Official I Passed Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
Post here if you passed.

Congrats to all!!!

Passed! 

Civil Transportation in IL.

Donated yesterday. Didn't post prior to exam but copiously read posts here pre- and post-exam.

This is the 3rd attempt, my first I had my HCM taken with my greenbook and roadside design gude because they considered them lose paper (the binder broke and pages were lose in the test) these were all vital refrences so I did not do well, the Second round I took it and received 50/80 i just failed, the third time I attempted my mother was in hospice leading up to the exam and passed away on the day of the exam so I missed that one... So to say I am relieved to have passed it is an understatement. I am not proud it took me this long but at least its done, I now have passed and can move on!

This is the 3rd attempt, my first I had my HCM taken with my greenbook and roadside design gude because they considered them lose paper (the binder broke and pages were lose in the test) these were all vital refrences so I did not do well, the Second round I took it and received 50/80 i just failed, the third time I attempted my mother was in hospice leading up to the exam and passed away on the day of the exam so I missed that one... So to say I am relieved to have passed it is an understatement. I am not proud it took me this long but at least its done, I now have passed and can move on!
I didn't count the attempt I missed do to my mom, So i paid for the test 4 times but only took it 3. 

PASSED on 2nd attempt! NC Civil WRE. After failing first time, was advised by some to change depth and/or take prep course, but decided to just stay the course and do only practice problems and it paid off for me.

Back