CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvvader

Reaction score
CA results are not out yet but when you get them post here!  Here's to hoping we don't have to wait over the weekend!

I'm crossing my fingers it'll be tomorrow...otherwise this weekend with SUCK!!!!
Don't hold your breath.  My guess is next Thursday for PE results and Friday for Seismic/Surveying results...  And I'm just waiting on surveying (second attempt...).

So hard to focus at work this week even though I know in my head results won't be out until (late) next week for CA. :(    

Don't hold your breath.  My guess is next Thursday for PE results and Friday for Seismic/Surveying results...  And I'm just waiting on surveying (second attempt...).

So hard to focus at work this week even though I know in my head results won't be out until (late) next week for CA. :(    
I agree, probably mid to late next week. However, seismic/survey will most likely be released on the same day as the NCEES results. At least, they were last time. 

I agree, probably mid to late next week. However, seismic/survey will most likely be released on the same day as the NCEES results. At least, they were last time. 
Guess I gotta fill up my weekend with activities to keep my mind off of all of this!  I've never been good at waiting.  

Last year it was after Memorial Day weekend. Half the country had their results but I had to go camping without my results. It was several days later that I finally got results. Not only that, but they released the 8-hr results early in the morning, and seismic and surveying weren't until 6:30 or 7:00 PM. I was dying.

guys, guys. let us all be patient here. I pray that all this wait will be worth it. I think CA is always later than other states so let us all pray for good out come on this.....

From the Board

[COLOR= rgb(80, 80, 80)]ANNOUNCED MAY 19, 2016 - The Board is anticipating that results from the Spring 2016 examination will be released in the next two weeks. We will continue to provide updates though the Board’s website, Twitter, and Facebook accounts. Please do not contact our office asking when the results will be released.[/COLOR]

I may have no hair left if it's two weeks

Ya I was told it was the "computer" state test that are just coming in... So scantron nation wide test are quicker then the "computer" test??? The idiots correcting the state test are just slow...

I'm just waiting on the seismic as well.  Can't CA separate out the seismic/surveying exams so they're not so tied to the 8-hr?  IT'S NOT FAIR !!!

I know, boo hoo   :violin:   cry me a river

Back