Engineer Boards
​ ​
Road Guy

post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

I had a DUAL cassette deck to record tape-to-tape.  OOOOHHH.

I still have my direct drive turntable.  I needed to buy an external preamp circuit to be able to use it on the "newer" receivers that didn't have  a "phono" input.  I have a bunch of classic rock albums that have only been played a couple of times.  Back in the day, I'd buy the album new and record it to a cassette and then play the cassette so the albums didn't get worn/scratched.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MA_PE said:

I had a DUAL cassette deck to record tape-to-tape.  OOOOHHH.

I still have my direct drive turntable.  I needed to buy an external preamp circuit to be able to use it on the "newer" receivers that didn't have  a "phono" input.  I have a bunch of classic rock albums that have only been played a couple of times.  Back in the day, I'd buy the album new and record it to a cassette and then play the cassette so the albums didn't get worn/scratched.

i mean, if you wanna send the albums my way I'll make sure they get good use :D

I'll keep you in mind.  I'm in a clearing out stuff mode these days.

• Thanks 1

Added my wood slices above for some flair. I like the placement! It's coming together :D6f689a180829a06109134db2381845e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'll keep you in mind.  I'm in a clearing out stuff mode these days.

Me too. Moving sucks.

25 minutes ago, Dean Agnostic said:

I was very fortunate to meet this guy. In my view, he's a nice and intelligent guy. 

IMG_2387 (2).JPG

Jackie Chan! Nice. Always wanted to meet him in person...

• Haha 1

At the time, I was going to say some sort of joke to him, but we were surrounded by the Marines, so I was very formal to him. 

4841c92ca5dd346158f2b351c6c8a51b.jpg

Gitmo wildfire week of Feb. 19. Caused by animal tripping a landmine on the Cuban side of the fence. Wind pushed it into US territory. Cooked off over 600 mines and other UXO in under 48 hours. Only 40 some of those mines were on the US side (those that were not found and removed under orders from Clinton)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UXO...those are finicky SOBs

So much powder this past Friday at Homewood!

2018-03-03 - Homewood.jpg

• Like 3

look nice! where is the bloody Mary pic?

• Like 1

Or one of those "toes on the beach" pics, but with ski/snowboard boots?

The good news is that I got to see the sun come up on the plains, the bad news is I was up early enough to see the sun come up on the plains

8681ecf09d30a806dbccab8b2a422084.jpg

A picture from back in January when it was a little colder. This was in a wastewater treatment plant, with a lot of moisture in the indoor air

20180131_115500-small.jpg

• Like 1

had some time to kill this morning waiting on the GD Comcast dude so took the dog for a brief walk.. lady comes running down the trail and is hysterical that a wolf just tried to attack her and her dog (one of those rat size dogs) she dropped her phone and was trying to clean it off to call 911 I guess... walk around the corner and see this.... must be the Kalifornians that cant tell the difference between a coyote and a wolf? - although a wolf would have been pretty cool to see..

IMG_1172.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

0beaee96cbe6c43802ceb9286b891a4b.jpg

Bringing something extra home with me from Spain. Couldn't get them while in Gitmo...

Here's the view from the doorway looking out to the street.

WH-looking out.JPG

• Like 1

terrible pic, but this was a cool sight, yesterday two eagles, the one on the left stands out as a bald eagle, and a golden eagle on the right were fighting over the rights to eat a prairie dog. Of course they stopped when I tried to get a pic, but the golden eagle had the prairie dog in its beak and both birds were on the ground with their full wings spread out circling each other about to get in a fight I guess.. then the golden eagle covered itself with the wings (why it just looks like a rock) and eventually the bald eagle flew away..eaglesssss.jpg

• Like 2

My $400 is worth 414,400 in South Korea currency. So my $1,000 is worth 1,036,000 in South Korea currency. 

Wohooo!

I feel like a millionaire and delusional as well.

35F88F68-A78C-4321-814B-F398D96F4209.jpeg

Dean Agnostic on the right. I told the President “Mr. President , I am Just a regular engineer from engineerboards.com, no homo - but Baby imagine how great it’d be to have a delusional engineer on your team.” Lol! 

2004EB06-4BCE-4701-AD3D-A7B55D67E439.jpeg

Have seen a pic of this bridge many times but seeing it in person was just really impressive - this pic doesn't do the magnitude of it justice -defin "real engineering" went on here!

IMG_1621.JPG

• Like 4