Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
I thought now would be a good time to give everyone a heart attack.  I'm just getting the map ready, which can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ha-aaZa44-kmRhQSOkckrf2RFRwCbs2AjAJrAN9_5BA/edit?usp=sharing

This link will always have the latest map.  I may occasionally post a snapshot of the map here, but the link will be the most up to date.

I'll be away for the next few days but may be able to update on my tablet.  This powerpoint makes it really easy for me to update the map.  If results are released before Tuesday (5/24), email me: (my user name) at gmail.com  

Remember to post what state and how you got your results.  Good luck!

Update: I added the 2015 map to the 2nd page using the colors I THINK i'm going to use for this round (though they may change) to compare.

Not funny guys.  You two are the only ones laughing here.  :eek:I
wrong.

Laugh-Out-Loud-Gif-15.gif
laughing-at-self.gif
giphy.gif

HA!  Nice!  Sadly, that map will remain gray for at least 2.5 more weeks.  I still don't get it.  A dozen people, 40 question test, 2 hours to take it.  And they take 7 weeks to release results on the stupid thing.  It's not even scantron.  They literally have a person checking each paper, but when there are only 12 or so people taking it, they should have that test graded, checked, verified, and graded a second time just for good measure in one day.

I can confirm Alabama results were released today (May 19). I received an email from NCEES at 9:19am CDT with subject: "NCEES Notification of Result Release". Logged in to my NCEES account and I passed! Civil-Construction exam. 

I can confirm Alabama results were released today (May 19). I received an email from NCEES at 9:19am CDT with subject: "NCEES Notification of Result Release". Logged in to my NCEES account and I passed! Civil-Construction exam. 
Screen shot?

Back