Two weeks

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnrevenge

Reaction score
If the schedule is the same as last spring, California will be releasing results in 2 weeks.  This is driving me crazy, the waiting...

Jealous of those who may know by the 23rd...

I'm just waiting on seismic.  I passed the national exam October and the Survey portion in April 2015.

If the schedule is the same as last spring, California will be releasing results in 2 weeks.  This is driving me crazy, the waiting...

Jealous of those who may know by the 23rd...

I'm just waiting on seismic.  I passed the national exam October and the Survey portion in April 2015.
I am in the same boat. It is driving me crazy that they can not release just the Seismic early so the people that are only waiting on that test we do not have to wait for the 8hr.

Two weeks is a bit optimistic. The scuttlebutt is that the Fitbit fiasco will add another 3 weeks as it all gets figured out.
There's nothing to figure out. Their tests were DQ'd. I don't see this having any impact.

There's nothing to figure out. Their tests were DQ'd. I don't see this having any impact.
Unless some State Boards request that some tests still be graded. But since all the scores are released to the States at the same time, and it takes 6 weeks to grade a scantron... it all starts to add up.

Well sounds like the biggest case is in Maryland. And it sounds like a guy who works for the board was the one booting people. So I don't see that occurring. Plus at that point, they will have already determined the cut score. So they would only need to mark them pass/fail.

I suppose some good news is that the Naval and Software Exams cut score meeting are being held may 12-13 and 13-14 respectively. See page 11 at: http://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Licensure-Exchange-April-20161.pdf 

Usually those cut score meeting are what cause excessive delays. So things could be out a few business days after the 14th. One shoud NOT get their hopes up though.

The newsletter isn't showing the June meetings, so there could be a cut score meeting outside the April-May timeframe which would have to occur before the scores could be released. But that sort of delay hasn't happened since Oct 2014 (Petroleum) or Oct 2013 (Nuclear), or the April before that, and the October before that. But hey, what's the chances of it happening this time too?

Agreed. The impression I got from reading the NCEES comments on their FB page was, "those were the rules. you should have read them. suck it."

That would be fantastic.  Though it would mean either a really good holiday weekend or a really bad one...
It's even worse for the October exam. Some states don't release until the middle-end of December. Imagine having to stew over a fail during Christmas and New Years. Or even worse, if you're in Pennsylvania you don't find out until January and are left in limbo during the holidays!

Looks like for California BPELSG has a board meeting May 22-23.  So nothing will be released before that.  May 27th.

11-DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NC board met last week. So does that mean results will be released in 2019?

Back