Number of Questions Missed: AM or PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWJ PE

Reaction score
One week removed...

Question 1: If NCEES offered an option to inform you of the numbers of questions missed for one session (regardless of overall result), which would you choose?

Question 2: If this option was offered for an extra fee (~$75), would you pay?

lol! Would that come as a discount on the retake fee if you failed after all? I wouldn't even pay $5. I'll have more fun drinking that money than giving it to them. At least I'd be enjoying myself.

As cheap as I am, I would seriously pay money to see my exam (April 2011), my scantron,  and the answer key.  Even if I could just be alone in a room with it for one hour. I already know the first problem I'd go straight to. 

The problem is if they give that option you can be sure those questions will not be on your next exam.

The problem is if they give that option you can be sure those questions will not be on your next exam.
None of the problems from April will be on the next exam.

Just saying....

Don't want to know, don't care beyond "Result: Pass", and frankly I can't imagine why anyone would want to.  Like others said, the only thing I want to know beyond did I pass is what is my bar tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely would want to know what questions I missed, or at least have them tell me how well I did besides the pass.  The old LEED AP exam gave you an actual result.  I think I got a 189 /200 or something and I really wanted to know what questions I had missed.

I chose no, but If I hadn't passed, it would be very tempting to pay to see what questions I got wrong.

Back