Results Over/Under

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted under just to be an optimist. That would be awesome if they were released that early. Are they ever released that early?

I'll be optimistic on this one too... I was thinking they usually got out in June for some reason, so late May isn't too bad. 

Now would be a perfect time for fitbits though! All those test takers should track their heart rate and sleep patterns from now until the results are released. 

What is the big deal with the **** fitbits???  How do you cheat with one of those???

There a lot of competative shooters taking the PE exam these days?  Those are the only guys I know of that can modulate their heart rates :)

I'm still holding out that it will be under. I would love to have the results before June. 

What is the big deal with the **** fitbits???  How do you cheat with one of those???
Not only Fitbits but all the personal health trackers, smart watches...The reasons could be as simple as some of them can take photos, receive texts...etc. I'm surprised that they didn't list Google Glass as well  :D

I get the watches that can take pictures but the first gen analog fitbits are benign. Saw a couple of those given up at my exam. Interesting though. 

Instead of the fit bit I just used a standard chest strap heart rate monitor.  I hooked it up to a small battery and wired it to my nipples. When my heart rate went above 170 BPM it sent a small shock through the wires.  It worked out great for me. Let me know if anybody wants to borrow it for the October exam.  I'll be sure to clean off the conductors really well. 

Not only Fitbits but all the personal health trackers, smart watches...The reasons could be as simple as some of them can take photos, receive texts...etc. I'm surprised that they didn't list Google Glass as well  :D
Does anyone actually have have Google glass?

Realistically, it's already on the prohibited items list under "other electronic items" it's just not called out specifically.Smart glasses are also much more conspicuous and useful for cheating than a lowly fitbit flex.

Instead of the fit bit I just used a standard chest strap heart rate monitor.  I hooked it up to a small battery and wired it to my nipples. When my heart rate went above 170 BPM it sent a small shock through the wires.  It worked out great for me. Let me know if anybody wants to borrow it for the October exam.  I'll be sure to clean off the conductors really well. 
Hmm I'm hoping not to need it in October. I do have a friend who may be interested in it for personal use if you can lower that BPM to, say, 60 BPM?  Strictly asking for a friend.

Back