2016 results - Page 28 - APR 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Clemson CE, P.E.

2016 results

Tried calling DLLR Maryland, no answer. I assume licensing departments are not answering their phones...

32 minutes ago, Karissa said:

Is there any other Michiganders waiting for results?

This guy. Any idea how far behind Michigan might be?

2 minutes ago, spartanski said:

This guy. Any idea how far behind Michigan might be?

no clue.

7 minutes ago, Chris C said:

What time do you think? I'm hopping before the workday is up.

Same but they will probably make us wait until 5:00 PM

15 hours ago, jnuengr said:

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...

If you got the email, it says in it "since passing the PE." I am in Washington and got the email about the survey 30 minutes BEFORE I got the email about the results(I passed). Drove me insane for 30 minutes but if you also got that email I would say you are a safe bet to pass. Congrats. 

I sent a email to my state technical licensing.  I hope they respond better than they have via phone...

21 minutes ago, Wiser said:

Tried calling DLLR Maryland, no answer. I assume licensing departments are not answering their phones...

Thanks for doing that  - I really want to do the same, but it's not going to make them move any faster. I just want to be released from the need to constantly refresh my NCEES dashboard...

13 minutes ago, DRWEE said:

Thanks for doing that  - I really want to do the same, but it's not going to make them move any faster. I just want to be released from the need to constantly refresh my NCEES dashboard...

I spoke with someone from the MD department yesterday. Since the supervisor was OFF to work, they didnt release the results yesterday. I was told it will be happening today. Hoping it to be soon! 

16 hours ago, jnuengr said:

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...

I caved because you guys deserve to know! I'm letting the results fly today. You guys will get notifications from NCEES this morning. Good luck! 

45 minutes ago, Wiser said:

Maryland (in the last couple years) tends to released on day 2 or 3. You may have to wait until Monday. I know it sucks, I've been there, but its a vast improvement over what it was 3+ years ago, when Maryland and Pennsylvania fought to release last.

The workers at DLLR may also be answering other phone calls, or otherwise preparing the process to issue licenses. While Maryland might release the results a day or two late, it's much faster than other states in actually issuing the license.

13 minutes ago, vinumr said:

I spoke with someone from the MD department yesterday. Since the supervisor was OFF to work, they didnt release the results yesterday. I was told it will be happening today. Hoping it to be soon! 

I posted my above comment about the same time this was written. I stand corrected. 

Good luck fellow Marylanders!

17 minutes ago, davab said:

CA SUCKS

True dat!  sucks in almost everyway

10 minutes ago, OldenEngineer said:

True dat!  sucks in almost everyway

hey hey there, lets not bash CA. They always take couple of days after the first release day...

4 minutes ago, turtletuesday said:

RI results are on the way!  Apparently the Board just authorized NCEES to release the results.

how did you find that out?

1 hour ago, Ranger88 said:

I sent a email to my state technical licensing.  I hope they respond better than they have via phone...

let me know if you hear anything!!!

Just now, sabp1325 said:

That doesn't help!

I've been in contact with someone at the Board via e-mail.  She just sent me an e-mail a few minutes ago.