Engineer Boards
knight1fox3

NFL 2016

Dear @NJmike PE

Please beat the Lions. That is all.

We're working on it. Merry Christmas

Wow, that was awful. Cincinnati -vs- Shitsburgh looked like a pre-season game.  "Okay fellas, you looked pretty good out there so lets go ahead and put the 3rd string guys in for the 2nd half."

Lots of droopy faces in the Denver office today........ hasn't been this sad in here since Nov 4th..

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

Lots of droopy faces in the Denver office today........ hasn't been this sad in here since Nov 4th..

boo hoo. Go Pats!!!!

22 hours ago, Road Guy said:

Surely they're getting a kick out of the whole "Brock Osweiler Experiment" though....

• Like 1

The only choice the NFC North has is to root for the Pack. 

There is no way Detroit can be on top.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kevo_55 said:

The only choice the NFC North has is to root for the Pack. 

There is no way Detroit can be on top.

Yes! Now we just have to convince @mudpuppy too! :thumbs:

Lions, LOL.  GB is better than their record for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akwooly said:

Lions, LOL.  GB is better than their record for sure.

Well, they are now.  Earlier this season they sucked. But yeah, I think they're gonna be in the playoffs and make another run at it.

4 hours ago, knight1fox3 said:

Yes! Now we just have to convince @mudpuppy too! :thumbs:

I'd be shocked if the Lions win Monday against Dallas, but I sure hope they win on Jan. 1.  More because I like to see the Packers lose than I care if the Lions win.

• Like 2

Apparently San Diego games are getting boring so they're finding other ways to entertain themselves....

Edit: :huh: Apparently YouTube thinks some security guard getting caught on video playing pocket pool in front of several thousand people is "sexual content" and removed the video.

On 12/21/2016 at 9:57 AM, jeb6294 said:

Apparently San Diego games are getting boring so they're finding other ways to entertain themselves....

Edit: :huh: Apparently YouTube thinks some security guard getting caught on video playing pocket pool in front of several thousand people is "sexual content" and removed the video.

I can't tell if caption is really concerned about women's rights, or just trolling.

I was at Gillette.  I think the Jets were there as the Patriots seemed to line up against another team.  Great win for the home team.  Too bad they let NY get a field goal.

• Like 1

The Jets were as dismal a team as I have watched this season.  Their two QBs combined were 8 of 24 with 3 interceptions and no TDs.  I am sure that Joe Namath even at age 73 could have done better than that.  

Falcons looking likely 2 seed and with the bye.

I will be at the game!  If somebody could take out Dallas so they get two at home thatd be great.

Oh man, I was SO sad to see Carr break his leg against the Colts. (Poor Mariota also, but the Raiders are headed to a first round bye in the playoffs and the Titans are.... not)

The only (kind of) silver lining of the day for me was that the Niners got their second win of the season... So that was kind of nice. I actually kind of feel more badly for the Rams that they lost to the Niners twice this season, than I am happy they got their second win.

I admit I haven't followed Tampa too closely, but with the same record as the Lions, how are they not in the playoffs?  Didn't they have a better division record than the Lions ended up with?  TB beat Seattle, split with the Falcons and also beat Chicago who the Lions split with (their only common opponent).

there must be some tie breaker between the two were not seeing.. I cant find it at first glance either

Oh they both lost to Dallas too, but TB lost by a much narrower margin (the Lions got blown out).  Doesn't seem to make sense to me at all.

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

So, the Bucs wrapped it up at point number 2, no?  I suck at this guessing game. :(