Is it possible to purchase the electronic version of reference book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishbone

Reaction score
Hi, I am now studying for the PE exam. I am wondering is it ok to purchase the electronic version of reference manual and print out for my own use? If so, how about use it when you are in the PE exam room? Thank you very much. 

Just make sure it is bound when you take it to the exam. 

Trust me on this, bound means in a 3-ring binder, or spiral bound. It does not mean those heavy-duty staples that can staple 200 sheets. 

Just make sure it is bound when you take it to the exam. 

Trust me on this, bound means in a 3-ring binder, or spiral bound. It does not mean those heavy-duty staples that can staple 200 sheets. 
Thanks. John. I will make sure it is bound. The other thing I worried about is the copyright of the book. I was told by a friend that you will need the original book for the PE reference manual instead of a print copy. Just double check..

Thanks. John. I will make sure it is bound. The other thing I worried about is the copyright of the book. I was told by a friend that you will need the original book for the PE reference manual instead of a print copy. Just double check..
I had all sorts of begged, borrowed, and stolen material for the CA-Survey, CA-Seismic, and NCEES 8-Hr and no one ever once went through my material.  ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't no one got time to be checking no copyright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back