2nd Edition ENVRM by Lindeburg downloads

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock321

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have the 2nd edition of Lindeburg's ENVRM. I don't thinks it's too different from the more recent 3rd edition so I don't plan to get the newer one.   

However, ppi's website only has the 3rd edition's downloadables, like Table of Contents, Appedix Index, and regular Index. I'm not so concerned about Table of Contents, but I'd like an accurate copy of the indices. 

Does anyone out there have a pdf of these for the 2nd edition of ENVRM? Or know how I can get them?

Thanks!

If you can't find a PDF, I have a printed, bound copy of the 2nd edition index I'll mail you.  I passed the exam 4 years ago and if I need to find something in the manual now, I just use the index in the back anyways.  I don't see a separate index for the support materials (appendices) in my copy of the manual, just a two-page TOC that would be easy enough to tab.

If you want me to mail it, send me a message through the boards with your address.

Back