How long it takes for NYS for PE application using NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freei

PE
Reaction score
I have a PE in another state. I am in the process to transfer my PE to NYS. My NCEES record has established and transmitted to NYS. I read it on their policy, NYS only have 60 days to access this information. If everything is smooth, how long I could get my PE? I tried very hard to be in detail for my experience, so that NYS will not demand another 4A form to do my experience again. I hope this is not a wishful thinking. 

Thank you guys. 

I believe it takes NYS the same amount of time as it takes NY.  But, what do I know?  I am just a schmo from CAS.  :p  

I believe it takes NYS the same amount of time as it takes NY.  But, what do I know?  I am just a schmo from CAS.  :p  
Perhaps if there was a city in California called California you would understand and wouldn't let this bug you?

Perhaps if there was a city in California called California you would understand and wouldn't let this bug you?
Good one, thank you for explaining to him. I think most of people know what I mean in NY. NYS is a very normal way to call NY. I apologize for bothering some CAS, LOL. 

I guess I should pay attention to what I should post here. The grammar, the spelling, etc., all can bother our engineers.  I have another post, and people comment me not having the capital letter for the first word, not having a question mark in the end. 

s-l1000.jpg

Or, if NYC issued PE licenses, I might understand.  ;)

I guess I should pay attention to what I should post here. The grammar, the spelling, etc., all can bother our engineers.  I have another post, and people comment me not having the capital letter for the first word, not having a question mark in the end. 
Yes, this is true - questions should end with question marks. 

I am surprised that this format is bothering someone. 
Noone is actually bothered by it. There just board and there for busting you chops?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like how because of the fools in and around DC I have to specify Washington STATE to eastern dim bulbs.

Back