NCEES Registration Question - Pass/Fail?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Are you able to re-register in NCEES if you pass/fail? Does the system restrict you from registering a second time?

Are you able to re-register in NCEES if you pass/fail? Does the system restrict you from registering a second time?
Your state board will have to approve you to re-register. So, wait for the state board to clear you for registering again. In your pass/fail notice, there should be instruction on when to hear back from the state so that you can re-register or get your license.

If you are like the rest of us in limbo and waiting on scores, then NCEES will let you re-register.  Once your state (PA) releases the scores, NCEES will not let you re-register if you passed.

Why bother? At least in my state, a PE is  PE. You can practice in anything that you are competent in.
Cause grad school is over, i dont like myself, pride since I engineer in two disciplines

Take your pick

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ask this because I know it is the case with other PA Board exams such as one to receive your RN. However, they receive their results after about 48 hours.

Back