Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Clemson CE, P.E.

Pennsylvania is out

PA Board finally got back to me.  Nothing new...

We are anxiously awaiting the results of the exam also.  Once we receive and review the import from PCS, they will be authorized to release the results to the applicants.  At this time, we have not received the import.  Please contact PCS at 1-877-364-3926 for further information.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

PA Board finally got back to me.  Nothing new...

We are anxiously awaiting the results of the exam also.  Once we receive and review the import from PCS, they will be authorized to release the results to the applicants.  At this time, we have not received the import.  Please contact PCS at 1-877-364-3926 for further information.

LOL looks like they are throwing PCS under the proverbial bus.  Who's gonna call.

25 minutes ago, dzs5011 said:

ccaf903897b498289f3e0817e6904b85.jpg

Love it! 

24 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

LOL looks like they are throwing PCS under the proverbial bus.  Who's gonna call.

And what else can they do... I am just getting tired of waiting. My anxiety is killing me.

Got some news from Karen at PCS!!

The scores were just released to the Pennsylvania board. Please allow just a little bit longer for them to complete the process on their end.

Just an FYI

" I just gave all scores to the PA board. They are working on them now! Hopefully it will be just a little bit longer. "

Now... is Christmas going to involve celebratory drinks, or drown my sorrows drinks.

Edited by Clemson CE

Did she say how long it takes them? Maybe she knows how long it took to get the SE results back to PCS which would be a good indication of the length of time.

Just now, dzs5011 said:

So now this begs the question...how much is a little bit longer?

Going by the turnaround for the SE results... I'm going to guess within 24 hours.  That said, I'm not going to be able to get any work done today.

Just now, ncilswdk2 said:

Did she say how long it takes them? Maybe she knows how long it took to get the SE results back to PCS which would be a good indication of the length of time.

I've already pestered her enough.  Someone else can ask that question lol.  She's been good to deal with, and I don't want to push my luck.

Have a look at previous years Pennsylvania results threads. Every year, both PCS and PA have said that they are waiting on the other for something to happen. Just becuase PCS claims they released the results doesn't mean that it actually happened; and by the same token, Pennsylvania claiming that they are waiting for PCS doesn't mean they haven't actually recieved it yet. It'll take some time, but you get the resutls soon.

As frustrating and stressful as this process is, it gets better very fast. I know, I've been there. A week from now (or maybe two weeks from now), after you get your passing result, this will all be a distant memory and funny story to tell to others in the future. And next year, you can harass or comfort the next generation of people taking the test.

On the flip side if you didn't pass, all that happened was the post-fail-result feelings were delayed a bit. The gut punch of failing is worse than the wait for results. I was once there too.

2 minutes ago, rbheadge said:

Have a look at previous years Pennsylvania results threads. Every year, both PCS and PA have said that they are waiting on the other for something to happen. Just becuase PCS claims they released the results doesn't mean that it actually happened; and by the same token, Pennsylvania claiming that they are waiting for PCS doesn't mean they haven't actually recieved it yet. It'll take some time, but you get the resutls soon.

As frustrating and stressful as this process is, it gets better very fast. I know, I've been there. A week from now (or maybe two weeks from now), after you get your passing result, this will all be a distant memory and funny story to tell to others in the future. And next year, you can harass or comfort the next generation of people taking the test.

On the flip side if you didn't pass, all that happened was the post-fail-result feelings were delayed a bit. The gut punch of failing is worse than the wait for results. I was once there too.

I wholeheartedly believe you, and hope to only have to take your word for it.  That said, if there wasn't a waiting period, we could use that time to prepare for the next round.

20 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

Back to the books... Failed

I'm sorry to hear that, I was rooting for you

• Like 1

To those that passed - is your info also on PCS?  Did you already get a license number like the guy who was here yesterday for the SE?

Passed civil transportation!!!

1 minute ago, Erik29 said:

To those that passed - is your info also on PCS?  Did you already get a license number like the guy who was here yesterday for the SE?

No update on PCS and nothing on State license verification site yet.  

I'm quite excited but I'm trying to contain myself until I see it on those two sites as well.  I can't imagine that they would make the same mistakes as last year, but you never know. 

3 minutes ago, dzs5011 said:

I'm quite excited but I'm trying to contain myself until I see it on those two sites as well.  I can't imagine that they would make the same mistakes as last year, but you never know. 

Yeah I'm doing the same, and the worry is only worsened by the email I got from the board this morning that said "...when we receive your results, if you passed...", AFTER I had already gotten the ACCEPTABLE notice from NCEES...

5 minutes ago, dzs5011 said:

Passed the environmental. 

Ditto on pcs and the state license lookup. No changes on those sites yet. I would have expected everything to have updated with the amount of time we waited

1 hour ago, Clemson CE said:

Back to the books... Failed

Been there before! Enjoy your family over the next 2 weeks, then gear up once again! You can do it! (Go Tigers!) 

• Like 1