Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Clemson CE, P.E.

Pennsylvania is out

4 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

Were you able to get any read on how soon that may happen?

Check back after New Years bruh, really.

Same crap every year. This "Import" isn't like popping a picture into a Word document, it takes these clowns weeks to do this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

Were you able to get any read on how soon that may happen?

Haha, she couldnt give a date.

However, she did sound very concerned and knows we are freaking out.

Also, she said they have been working hard all week since they recieved the results, so im hoping by the Wed b4 Christmas......we'll see I guess.

Sooooooooo, what's everyone waiting to hear on?

Myself, SE Lateral Buildings - passed Vertical Oct 2013 but then shit the bed on Lateral and took off April due to the code changes.  Been a looooong time coming

10 minutes ago, Erik29 said:

Myself, SE Lateral Buildings - passed Vertical Oct 2013 but then shit the bed on Lateral and took off April due to the code changes.  Been a looooong time coming

PE Civil Transportation

34 minutes ago, Erik29 said:

SE Lateral Bridges

24 minutes ago, Enigma said:

PE Civil Transportation

21 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

ditto

13 minutes ago, tc3racr6 said:

Yea, same here, transportation PE

If it makes anyone feel better, statistically speaking, two of the three of us passed....

6 hours ago, Erik29 said:

Positive energy folks, positive energy. 

You mean PE?? :) Looks like that's what they need. A Comp Science PE who can help with their databases. Not too many of those around. Just a handful taking the Comp elective.

My condolences to all those who are still waiting for the results. You deserve to know by Christmas/New Year whether you should drink to celebrate or drink to drown your sorrows?

6 hours ago, Clemson CE said:

If it makes anyone feel better, statistically speaking, two of the three of us passed....

Well if I'm the only one here for my test, and it only had a 28% rate, i guess congrats to my feet and calfs for passing...

NCEES and PCS websites still say my SE results are pending, but I received a wall certificate in the mail today and I'm listed on the engineer look up site. Hoping it wasn't a cruel mistake. ..

On 12/18/2015, 8:33:16, tc3racr6 said:

Haha, she couldnt give a date.

However, she did sound very concerned and knows we are freaking out.

Also, she said they have been working hard all week since they recieved the results, so im hoping by the Wed b4 Christmas......we'll see I guess.

Gov employees are the worst ... USPS anyone? They get your tax money anyways and have a table job and little incentive to hurry up.  And with gov getting bigger .. Not smaller... Job security is great ... So why should they worry you don't have PE results?

10 hours ago, Bbruening said:

NCEES and PCS websites still say my SE results are pending, but I received a wall certificate in the mail today and I'm listed on the engineer look up site. Hoping it wasn't a cruel mistake. ..

Can someone else who took the PE do a license lookup?  I'm getting nothing when I look... God I hope I didn't fail.

10 hours ago, Bbruening said:

In PA????

I looked up the 2 other people that I know that took the exam in october, and their license lookup still says EIT.  Maybe its just the SE's that have been issued?

Don't get your hopes up guys. Sending out a wall certificate that quickly would be a major accomplishment for any state; for Pennsylvania no way its that fast!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

I looked up the 2 other people that I know that took the exam in october, and their license lookup still says EIT.  Maybe its just the SE's that have been issued?

If it is then I'm screwed I guess.

I doubt PA will ever update the license lookup before sending the results again after last fall.

15 minutes ago, John QPE said:

I doubt PA will ever update the license lookup before sending the results again after last fall.

They did for me. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it, but PCS and the state office both have said they need to get back to me. 

5 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

Pennsylvania sucks at this government thing.

FIFY

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

Pennsylvania sucks at this government thing.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

FIFY

yes.... yes it does.  We cant even buy the liquor to drown away our testing woes without having to deal with a state employee.

24 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

yes.... yes it does.  We cant even buy the liquor to drown away our testing woes without having to deal with a state employee.

Speaking of alchohol sales, I wonder how many times Pennsylvania has paid for Johnstown over the last 79 years?