Pennsylvania is out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booooooo,  but why do we think several more weeks?  Anything official?

Okay, I just emailed PCS. I used the kill-them-with-kindness approach with some subtle rage between the lines. I'll report back with any new data I receive.

of their minds, making us wait several more weeks. :12:
i think i almost had a heart attack opening this thread, you're killing me smalls. i emailed pcs monday afternoon and i was told "PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible." which was worthless.

i think i almost had a heart attack opening this thread, you're killing me smalls. i emailed pcs monday afternoon and i was told "PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible." which was worthless.
To cover all bases I also contacted the board on Monday and was told "We are anxiously awaiting results as well and expect them within two weeks"  Which is also wothless

I did email Monday as well, got the same response as everyone above. I followed the same approach about being as polite as possible. I don't think they have much if anything to do with the delay. I suspect it's almost entirely on PA's end.

Seems the PA board is waiting for the results from PCS.  This is a bureaucratic mess, with each side pointing fingers at the other for the delay.  

Solid trolling by OP. I would be so pissed if somebody started a thread like this for NJ.

Now that I passed I can definitely appreciate the trolling lol.

Solid trolling by OP. I would be so pissed if somebody started a thread like this for NJ.

Now that I passed I can definitely appreciate the trolling lol.
Lol thanks. Honestly I didn't see many other PA guys/gals on here so I wasn't sure if anyone would even respond. I hate the wait, so might as well have some fun at the expense of someone else's anxiety.

Ok all , don't enjoy at expense of PA . It could have been you and it well might have been CA (my state) . Bad karma will get you one day or the other .

Back