photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Clemson CE, P.E.

Pennsylvania is out

10 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

of their minds, making us wait several more weeks.:12:

not cool

17 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

Thanks for the anxiety spike. Has anyone actually spoken with PCS lately about PA results?

Okay, I just emailed PCS. I used the kill-them-with-kindness approach with some subtle rage between the lines. I'll report back with any new data I receive.

52 minutes ago, Clemson CE said:

i think i almost had a heart attack opening this thread, you're killing me smalls. i emailed pcs monday afternoon and i was told "PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible." which was worthless.

3 minutes ago, ninjabreath said:

i think i almost had a heart attack opening this thread, you're killing me smalls. i emailed pcs monday afternoon and i was told "PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible." which was worthless.

To cover all bases I also contacted the board on Monday and was told "We are anxiously awaiting results as well and expect them within two weeks"  Which is also wothless

I did email Monday as well, got the same response as everyone above. I followed the same approach about being as polite as possible. I don't think they have much if anything to do with the delay. I suspect it's almost entirely on PA's end.

You guys have a long way to go..... The April thread for PA was 11 pages long before results were released......

Hahaha. That's a sad point.

You guys have a lot more complaining to do.

You guys have a long way to go..... The April thread for PA was 11 pages long before results were released......

How is the weather in Gastonia?

44 minutes ago, NYCProjectEngineer PE PMP said:

Solid trolling by OP. I would be so pissed if somebody started a thread like this for NJ.

Now that I passed I can definitely appreciate the trolling lol.

Lol thanks. Honestly I didn't see many other PA guys/gals on here so I wasn't sure if anyone would even respond. I hate the wait, so might as well have some fun at the expense of someone else's anxiety.

2 hours ago, Mike in Gastonia said:

So people just need to spam this thread for a few hundred posts, and then PA/PCS will release the results? :B

Ok all , don't enjoy at expense of PA . It could have been you and it well might have been CA (my state) . Bad karma will get you one day or the other .

6 minutes ago, thecityofjoy said:

Ok all , don't enjoy at expense of PA . It could have been you and it well might have been CA (my state) . Bad karma will get you one day or the other .

... I'm waiting on my results from PA, so I most certainly can enjoy it at my own expense.  Wait,  I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJmike PE said:

How is the weather in Gastonia?

No idea. "Mike in Gastonia" was an obnoxious caller to a sports show in Charlotte a while back. The show was franchised around - I just thought it would be a good name for a message board.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mike in Gastonia said:

I passed in MD and received reciprocity in PA before PA released their results.

5 minutes ago, John QPE said:

I passed in MD and received reciprocity in PA before PA released their results.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing.  That, coupled with the fact that the DE test site is probably closer and easier to get to for me than the one I had to go to this time in PA has me seriously thinking about that for the next one, if required (GOD PLEASE LET IT NOT BE)