A Thank You to those of you who have donated!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I wanted to say I really appreciate those of you that have donated at any capacity to this forum. 

While I am fortunate to have vendors that help with the site cost, these site costs are really insane! (think a Lexus Payment)  So I just wanted to thank you all who have donated and let you know that it will go towards keeping this (nearly 10 year old) site running for future test takers!

1 minute ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

I think a bigger thank you is in order for you and all you do for this site.
Ken, kissing ass isn't going to make you an Admin.

Or does it?
If you find yourself suddenly banned, you'll know the answer to that question.

Yes, thank you.  And for those who may not have gotten around to it but are still interested in making a donation, see below:

DONATE HERE

:thankyou:

also if you donated and your status didn't change let me know, the software upgrade really sucked and not everything always works! So I can "fix" it for yah..

Mine didn't change after I donated Friday. This board definitely helped me keep my sanity.

geesh I just said that to be nice, didn't plane to actually have to work ;)

j/k will get them changed!

269147_700b.jpg

Seriously though, most of the cost comes from the bandwidth needed to maintain the peak levels of visitors during results season (typically June and December), but also in the two weeks before and after an exam.  Most of the year we need very little bandwidth, but the host servers require we maintain a minimum based on the peaks.

Boot matt and mike and you'll cut down on a lot of traffic.

It was a no brainer to donate. The community here is fantastic and its the only real resource on the internet for PE exam hopefuls (and beyond).

Another way to "donate" is to shop at Amazon, but only after clicking the link here:

EB gets a percentage of the sales, so do all of your shopping online!

Back