Over/Under on PA getting the results by the end of the week

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60498364.jpg

I called PA, they said they are waiting on PCS to import the results to them. I called PCS and they confirmed that they have yet to do that and after they import it and PA approves of the results, PA will give the thumbs up to PCS to contact NCEES to release the results. No timeline given on when any of this will happen.  :brickwall:

I called PA, they said they are waiting on PCS to import the results to them. I called PCS and they confirmed that they have yet to do that and after they import it and PA approves of the results, PA will give the thumbs up to PCS to contact NCEES to release the results. No timeline given on when any of this will happen.  :brickwall:
Sounds familiar.

LOL ...... It is quicker to take the exam in another state and apply for reciprocity in PA than to wait for the PA results ...

Check back in the new year

One more thing, although PCS has released results prior to NCEES for other states, they said that they will not do it for PA (because of what happened before). 

They released and subsequently recanted the results

F@CK my life.  This is beyond ridiculous. 
That's pretty much how the poors guys felt last year. It's worse than that though.  Imagine finding out that you failed, then had a liscense number issued to you, then had it taken away. All over the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in Day 2 .... you must be new around here.

Save that post for January when you're still waiting for PA results.
Is this really what's going to happen with PA?  As in, should I stop even checking periodically until later on? 

Yes. Jan 21 was when PA officially released scores last yea iirc.
Maybe its because I took the SE  (or, rather because I failed the SE) but I got results 12/17 last year and had no update about it being changed ever...

Pcs posted the results early last year, but PA didn't vote to accept them till January. This year pcs has said they won't post results until the board accepts them, which has historically been long after other states have issued licenses.

Well, the next board meeting appears to be Jan 13th, so at least I can stop checking for a month......

Well, the next board meeting appears to be Jan 13th, so at least I can stop checking for a month......
PA said that all it takes is for PCS to send the "import" and as long as they have no technical issues, we should see the results this month. 

Received this email at 4:34pm today from Karen K., Client Coordinator with PCS:

"PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible.

Each state has an individual process to complete before the release of the examination scores. The Candidate Information Bulletin (found on our website) states that the examination scores will be released to the candidates approximately 8-10 weeks after the examination. PCS is working diligently to process your scores as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience!"

Received this email at 4:34pm today from Karen K., Client Coordinator with PCS:

"PCS received the PE results over this past weekend. We are working with the PA board to get the results approved and released to the candidates as soon as possible.

Each state has an individual process to complete before the release of the examination scores. The Candidate Information Bulletin (found on our website) states that the examination scores will be released to the candidates approximately 8-10 weeks after the examination. PCS is working diligently to process your scores as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience!"
That explains a while lot of nothing.

Back