Engineer Boards

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

I called and they said:

I emailed Missouri and they said: " NCEES will be sending out email around the 15th of the month. "

Looking at the l release dates my guess is it will be Monday or Tuesday for sure. 

pe_oct_11.thumb.jpg.d8ea20b9f906c58a6f0epe_oct_12.thumb.jpg.e5a054fe092caf805745

pe_oct_13.thumb.jpg.8abdb04b05dbc1ed37bcpe_oct_14.thumb.jpg.beef895e3e21f6a301e3

Passed Electrical Power-1st timer.. such great feelings! 

Thanks everybody on the forum. it has been really great help on this forum. 

Did anybody hear from MO board yet?

it has been 3 weeks since results came out but i didnt receive any letter in mail neither from MO board nor from NCEES.

any thoughts?

The linked document off the test results said 4-6 weeks. It's been four weeks now. I'm not sure why it takes them so long, when other states had it finished before the end of the year, but it could be any day now (though it will probably be 2 more weeks).

License numbers are now available on the Missouri Board Licensee Search.  If your company doesn't give a raise until you have a number, you can get it now.  Just FYI.

Wow that sounds like it took forever. When I took it a couple years ago the license numbers were posted on like Dec 29 or 30th, but the "issue date" still said Jan 2.