GA PE License Issued?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Question to all: 

So on the NCEES website I still see "results pending", but I just got an email from the GA SOS Board saying that my PE license was issued and it has my name and license number in the email. Does that mean I passed? 

I got the same thing.  I also checked the Secretary of State website and it says EIT: Supersceded; Professional Engineer

YAHOO for you guys.... one of the few times in life where "superseded" is a something to celebrate LOL!!

So I'm assuming if you didn't get a email then you can assume you didn't pass? I mean my NCEES still says results pending and so does my SOS site.

Not sure, I searched myself and saw the same as was said above. My EIT says superseded and I have a PE that says active with a number.

I told the Civl WR portion and both of the ncees and SOS are pending for me as well. If you do a license search on the Georgia website for all PE,there was a total of 12 licenses released today. So I am not sure why this was done like this. I wonder if the two people who got emails on there are one of the twelve numbers issued. 

Well I can only guess that more than 12 passed (I hope) out of the entire group that took it. There were at least 100+ people at the site in Macon. Not cool to only release a few before the weekend to let the rest of us hang in limbo.

Well I can only guess that more than 12 passed (I hope) out of the entire group that took it. There were at least 100+ people at the site in Macon. Not cool to only release a few before the weekend to let the rest of us hang in limbo.
@einatlantaThanks for the info on the other thread.

Just out of curiosity, for the two people here that passed (congrats!) whats the first letter in your last name? Wondering if they were just going in order until the end of the work day.

First letter of my last name is P, not sure why they would only send out a couple of emails at the end of the day. Weird, and cruel torture to make everyone else wait! 

Hope they send out the rest of the emails soon for all of you.

My exact guess. I think they went in order and the work day ended and they just quit until Monday. Like said before, "not cool." Also, I would say there was easily 150 people at the exam site. 

That would be crazy if 12 out 100 plus passed out of the state. We would have to go down as the "Dumb" state of that's the case.

Lol no way 8% were all that passed, I'm sure they are still in progress sending out all emails. The fact that NCEES still isn't updated supports that. Happy that I was one of the 12 who got their email today but I feel for you guys. This wait was pure torture.

GA has issued over two days before, were the new licenses comity or in alphabetical order by chance?

GA has issued over two days before, were the new licenses comity or in alphabetical order by chance?
I got my email today but I wasn't applying for a PE by comity. Live and work in GA. And my last name starts with a P, so not sure that alphabetical idea is right either.

Who knows.

I know one poor soul that I used to work with that got an email that said he passed but the letter said that he failed,apparently they had a mixup. The letter was correct.

My last name begins with B. I both got the email that said pass (with a PE No.) and I checked the SoS website. 

Back