Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Jack27

Louisiana Results!

Passed Civil Transportation! First Try!!

I'd like to congratulate everyone who passed! Also thanks to EB for all the laughs I had during the wait!!

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Passed!!! Civil - Transportation! First try as well!

I literally made an account just so I can post this hahaha. I'm so freaking excited! Congrats around for those who passed!

pass my water resource! Great thanks all the folks here! you will make it!

Congrats all!

Anyone hear from Louisianapipeline?

Hey Mike, happy to say I PASSED!!! Can't thank you and everyone for the encouragement after last year's defeat.

Very excited and having a lot of drinks at the moment. Prayers to anyone else still waiting!

Side Note: Dr. Nazrul at EET is amazing. Everyone should consider him if you're looking at taking Water Resources.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, louisianapipeline said:

Hey Mike, happy to say I PASSED!!! Can't thank you and everyone for the encouragement after last year's defeat.

Very excited and having a lot of drinks at the moment. Prayers to anyone else still waiting!

Side Note: Dr. Nazrul at EET is amazing. Everyone should consider him if you're looking at taking Water Resources.

congrats! 

Congrats pal!

On 12/11/2015, 7:12:28, louisianapipeline said:

Hi Guy,

Glad to hear you passed and that my recommendations and chat with you to sign over may have helped you especially Dr. NAzrul. I got a email from him thanking me for recommending many people to his class and are passing. Kudos. You took WRE?

Thanks

Does anyone have and want to sell their NCEES practice exam manuals?  Specifically transportation?  Thanks!