Florida results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gahhhhh

Reaction score
Seriously, what is going on with Florida? Are the results really coming in Jan?  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think you're confusing the time when license numbers are released and updated in the database to the time exam result is released.

My opinion. 

I am sorry for you guys, that is really shitty

I think you're confusing the time when license numbers are released and updated in the database to the time exam result is released.

My opinion. 
That's not what they told me.  Here is their email exactly...

"We just received notice this morning that the results are available. We don’t anticipate being able to release them until after January 5th  because we have to prepare the results to be uploaded to DBPR. Thanks"

That's not what they told me.  Here is their email exactly...

"We just received notice this morning that the results are available. We don’t anticipate being able to release them until after January 5th  because we have to prepare the results to be uploaded to DBPR. Thanks"
Ok, gotcha, just thought I would make a suggestion to a possible outcome that would take the stress off you guys!

For Apr 2015 exam, NCEES sent the result on 5/21 and FBPE released on 5/27.

For Oct 2014 exam, NCEES sent the result on 12/15 and FBPE released on 12/16.

I am hoping the person at FBPE answering questions have no idea what he/she is talking about!

Obviously it doesn't take that long to upload to the database and what are they going to verify?

Back