COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In April I received the NCEES email in the morning and the state specific results separately later that same day. 
Thanks for responding.  I just sat in for the EE PE.  Some people around my office said that CA usually releases results later compared to many other states, but I'm hoping for today. 

What does first day and second day mean?
From the day that results were released to the states from NCEES.  If you check the Map from Oct 2013 and Oct 2014 results thread you will see what I mean.  ie: Oct 2013 CA, KY, TX, IL and AK were all the first states to release results.

not thinking they will be released today...the amount of states that were releasing has dwindled down  :(

Thanks for responding.  I just sat in for the EE PE.  Some people around my office said that CA usually releases results later compared to many other states, but I'm hoping for today. 
you will receive two emails, one with a password and another with a secure PDF with your outcome. You will need the password from the first email to access the PDF. I got the first one the same morning i received the 8-hour results. The second one came near close of business of the same day

im new to the forum so i dont know how to copy it over...but on another thread someone said they spoke to officials with NCEES. They said most state results will be released by noon...not sure what time zone, but it appears a late afternoon release would not be out the realm

Back