COME ON CA! - OCT 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Ayerforce35

COME ON CA!

3 minutes ago, Tpitty said:

survey..im not holding my breath for today though

They released first day in Oct 2013, and second day Oct 2014, so I have some hope.

1 minute ago, Ayerforce35 said:

They released first day in Oct 2013, and second day Oct 2014, so I have some hope.

Do they release state-specific along with the other PE's? 

3 minutes ago, OldenEngineer said:

Do they release state-specific along with the other PE's? 

In April I received the NCEES email in the morning and the state specific results separately later that same day. 

2 minutes ago, Ayerforce35 said:

In April I received the NCEES email in the morning and the state specific results separately later that same day. 

Thanks for responding.  I just sat in for the EE PE.  Some people around my office said that CA usually releases results later compared to many other states, but I'm hoping for today. 

Waiting for both seismic and surveying.  I doubt results will be out today though.

1 minute ago, Tpitty said:

anybody tempted to look at the license lookup?

Says it was last updated yesterday.  If I remember correctly, the list was not updated until a while after the results were released in April though.

37 minutes ago, Ayerforce35 said:

What does first day and second day mean?

1 minute ago, ptatohed said:

What does first day and second day mean?

From the day that results were released to the states from NCEES.  If you check the Map from Oct 2013 and Oct 2014 results thread you will see what I mean.  ie: Oct 2013 CA, KY, TX, IL and AK were all the first states to release results.

1 hour ago, OldenEngineer said:

Thanks for responding.  I just sat in for the EE PE.  Some people around my office said that CA usually releases results later compared to many other states, but I'm hoping for today. 

you will receive two emails, one with a password and another with a secure PDF with your outcome. You will need the password from the first email to access the PDF. I got the first one the same morning i received the 8-hour results. The second one came near close of business of the same day

34 minutes ago, Tpitty said:

not thinking they will be released today...the amount of states that were releasing has dwindled down :(

Tennessee just released, states still coming out....

im new to the forum so i dont know how to copy it over...but on another thread someone said they spoke to officials with NCEES. They said most state results will be released by noon...not sure what time zone, but it appears a late afternoon release would not be out the realm

im new to the forum so i dont know how to copy it over...but on another thread someone said they spoke to officials with NCEES. They said most state results will be released by noon...not sure what time zone, but it appears a late afternoon release would not be out the realm

NCEES has no knowledge of when things will be done. So, take posts like that with a grain of salt. Today is not over yet. Last October, Ohio released after 6pm.

For those of you that already received the supplementary exam results (seismic/survey) - Did you get results by mail or electronically?

Yep. Waiting on surveying only. I thought it was tough so my hopes are pretty low. Ah, those lucky people in other states only need to pass one exam.. Sigh 

3 minutes ago, GTStructural said:

For those of you that already received the supplementary exam results (seismic/survey) - Did you get results by mail or electronically?

Results come via emailed PDF, but not until after NCEES results are released.

2 minutes ago, Ayerforce35 said:

Results come via emailed PDF, but not until after NCEES results are released.

Good to know, let the trifecta of stress continue I guess...