Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
The official YAY ME! thread.

Congrats to all new PE's!

Passed in Texas. Petroleum Engineering. This was my first time to take the exam. I'm not sure what to do with myself now...lol. So glad that that is behind me.

Passed Environmental on my second attempt!!!  Such an amazing feeling to have made it through!  Having been a science major as an undergrad., this seemed like an impossible mountain to climb when I started the whole process back in 2013 with the FE exam.  Plus, my wife and I had our second baby on 9/19/15 so I kinda figured this would be a disaster of a test for me on exam day, lol!  

I really want to say thank you to so many of the folks on this board.  You guys and gals truly made the experience tolerable through your humor and support.  Many folks on here were clutch to providing recommendations and resources to help prepare.  Thank you!!!

Congrats to all who are receiving good news today too!  To anyone feeling disappointed today, keep at it and don't give up.  If I could get through it, so can you!

Passed Environmental on my second attempt!!!  Such an amazing feeling to have made it through!  Having been a science major as an undergrad., this seemed like an impossible mountain to climb when I started the whole process back in 2013 with the FE exam.  Plus, my wife and I had our second baby on 9/19/15 so I kinda figured this would be a disaster of a test for me on exam day, lol!  

I really want to say thank you to so many of the folks on this board.  You guys and gals truly made the experience tolerable through your humor and support.  Many folks on here were clutch to providing recommendations and resources to help prepare.  Thank you!!!

Congrats to all who are receiving good news today too!  To anyone feeling disappointed today, keep at it and don't give up.  If I could get through it, so can you!
Congratulations!

Back