Just called NCEES about Scores - OCT 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
The Runge Kutta

Just called NCEES about Scores

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
10 minutes ago, The Runge Kutta said:

They told me they should be released to respective state boards by noon. I am going to keep refreshing

ITS SOON!!

image.png?w=400&c=1

11 minutes ago, The Runge Kutta said:

They told me they should be released to respective state boards by noon. I am going to keep refreshing

ITS SOON!!

Ram, click this link for us.

Just now, swimfastalex said:

GD...seriously!!!

yeah, why. He'll make sure it's legit.

1 minute ago, The Runge Kutta said:

LMFAO!!! cmon it was a joke. lighten up. 

I know...I just did the same to someone else the other week...and didn't think it would happen to me.  

But seriously, did you actually call?

• Like 1

Oh and Runge, the warning wasn't a joke.  But it's a mild slap on the wrist, but seriously, don't do that again.  By the way, what was at the other end of that link?  I'm curious now.

1 minute ago, Sapper PE said:

Oh and Runge, the warning wasn't a joke.  But it's a mild slap on the wrist, but seriously, don't do that again.  By the way, what was at the other end of that link?  I'm curious now.

Are you serious for posting rick astley never going to give you up? Wow I never met so many up tight engineers in all my life. What unit are you in btw? Natty guard or reserves? 

I can't do any work now as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart !!!! I am going to have a heart attack :( I feel like I am running a 5K almost out of breath!

No, I'm not uptight, and in fact think those things are funny generally.  And for the record, warning points are a badge of honor around here.  Ask Matt and Mike.  Both have been warned up to a million points.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Liz06 said:

I can't do any work now as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart !!!! I am going to have a heart attack :( I feel like I am running a 5K almost out of breath!

Its been like this since last Thursday.

Isn't it still a few days for the states to release the scores after they get them from NCEES? I'm still banging on the 15th, especially if the CO board is blazing it. 

6 minutes ago, Sapper PE said:

No, I'm not uptight, and in fact think those things are funny generally.  And for the record, warning points are a badge of honor around here.  Ask Matt and Mike.  Both have been warned up to a million points.

You left me out Sap :(

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kaerous said:

Fixed that for you.

I went to Cancun right after...The test was the last thing on my mind for that week.