• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enviro books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddingpe

Reaction score
Selling the following books:

Integrated  Solid Waste Management Engineering Principles & Management Issues- Georgio Tchobanoglous, Theisen/Vigil

- used , very little pencil markings

$20

Air Pollution Control – david Cooper, Alley FC

-2nd edition

-heavy highlighter markings

$15

Study Guide for Engineering Economics Analysis by DG Newnan, E Wheeler

- 9th edition

-used -no markings, like new

$5

a

NCEES PE sample questions + solutions  (2011)

100 solved questions and answers

Used, few pencil markings

$30

B

NCEES PE sample questions + solutions  (2004)

100 solved questions and answers

Used, few pencil markings

$30

Practice Problems for the PE Environmental Exam by  Michael Farland, S Shelton, H Fuentes   (1996)

- 24 solved problems

$20

Six minute solutions for Civil PE (Environmental Problems) by RW Schneiter (2003)

$20

Environmetal Engineering Practice PE exams – 3rd edition

RW Schneiter

$30

Companion to Environmental Engineering Reference Manual

-2nd edition by Michael Lindeburg

-poor quality but can we used

$15

Dec 17 2015

I have a comprehensive collection of books, exams and reference materials that I used for my recent PE Environmental exam in Oct 2015 for sale.

·         Environmental Reference manual my Lindeberg second edition and the Practice problems (separate book-372 problems) associated with all chapters of the manual-Two books together for 175 USD.  EERM is 130 USD and the problem set book is  50 USD if sold separately

·         Environmental Engineering practice PE exams  by Wane Schneiter (3'rd edition)-This book has 3 full exams- 40 USD

·         Environmental Engineering Solved problems by Wane Schneiter (third edition). This book has problems grouped by the different topics covered in the actual exam including WATER, SOLID WASTE, AIR, ENV ASSESSMENT AND REMEDIATION, EHS AND ASSOCIATED ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES. -40 USD

·         Engineering unit conversions by Lindeberg- Handy book to have since you will be drenched in conversions during the exam- 8 USD

·         Air Pollution Control by Cooper/Alley fourth edition for 55 USD: A comprehensive book on  the AIR section with practice PE exam problems included

Books are in very good condition and some of them are brand new. Please respond to this post if you are interested.

RSS

Back