Ohio Results...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U smokin something funny?
26964412.jpg

I looks like NCEES announces on their facebook page when they release results to the states. Nothing up there yet.

Ohio released on the 19th last year at 6:30 at night. What a crazy evening that was.

Tennessee released around the same time on Dec. 15th, I went from going to the gym to going to the liquor store after seeing that failure notice.....

Ohio's Engineering Board website reads, "October 2015 PE and PS exams should be released by the end of December. These results will be released to individuals from NCEES at the same time the results are released to the Ohio Board. "

By that statement, if the results have already been released to the Boards then Ohioans should have received their results.

The se exam is always first. PE results come out later.

Could be. The end of December is a long ways away though.

The exam was also a week+ earlier last year.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if results don't come out until the 21st.

Based on last years timeline it would be around the 28th. Gonna be a looooooong month for a lot of people here. I get to hit refresh on my records account, but that is definitely not the same thing.

Back