Study partner for SE Apr 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogo

Reaction score
Hey ...

Anyone interested in joining forces to tackle the SE preparation?

I'm taking the Lateral in April as well. Buildings. I'm willing to try anything, lol!

I am taking SE in April too, both Lateral and Vertical (Building). I want to join forces with you guys to kill this monster once and for all :)  . We can exchange emails. 

I can do my best to help any bridge morning questions and afternoon if need be. Just PM and I can do my best. I hope to start a thread sometime soon outlining the essential bridge sections building folk need to know for the morning session of lateral

Additionally, I am currently working on the lateral version of my Bridge Questions for the SE Exam book. I hope to have it done around the end of February. That will be helpful to building engineers that need some practice with bridge lateral questions. Stay tuned! 

Taking lateral this April. I could use a study partner just to get myself motivated to study everyday.

Passed both exams (buildings) back in April of 2014.  I have particular expertise in timber and masonry design, but I'd be willing to answer any questions that people might have about anything to the best of my ability.

I am going to take this April SE exam, Vertical and/or Lateral (building), I'm willing to help/trade emails.

I am taking bridges/lateral in april and am willing to exchange emails and participate in discussions

Back