I got it in MA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-E

Reaction score
Finally!

my ncees record wallet card came today!

you get one after the first time you renew, btw.

anyone have good news while waiting?

In mass it is a licence card with your PE number on it.  You sign it and stick it in your wallet.  Not sure why ncees record issues one, but they do after first renewal.   

Btw, I have good news: it's Friday

One time in Mass I had to present my card to a police officer because I parked in a bank parking lot and went across the street to do an inspection. Apparently they frown on that practice.

One time in Mass I had to present my card to a police officer because I parked in a bank parking lot and went across the street to do an inspection. Apparently they frown on that practice.
what parking in bank parking lots or doing inspections? 

Parking in a bank parking lot when you aren't going into the bank. Apparently the bank thinks that you are casing the place to rob it and calls the police.

Parking in a bank parking lot when you aren't going into the bank. Apparently the bank thinks that you are casing the place to rob it and calls the police.
I think you're missingh the mark.  A business parking lot is for business patrons not for the convenience of someone working at an adjacent business.

how would you respond if I parked in your driveway to go visit the neighbor?

When I'm out on an inspection, I park wherever the hell I want. 

I don't find those two circumstances equivalent but I understand your meaning.
Why not?  Unless the bank parking lot was a shared public lot, it's parking on someone else's property when you have business with the adjacent property.  It's pretty much the same deal.

When I'm out on an inspection, I park wherever the hell I want. 
....and if you get a ticket/towed do you submit an expense report? We can't do that.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that it is Friday the 13th???

not unless the inspection is of log cabins near a lake.

Well, if there is one she will get axed when she does the nasty with the jock.

No problem.  Just don't park your car near a lake side bank. 

Back