• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 NCEES Mechanical Sample Questions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfrazie1

Reaction score
Selling 2001 NCEES Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions. I am probably the third owner of this book so it shows some signs of use. Binding is still in tact and there are no missing pages. There are a lot of pencil markings in the book; however, I erased the majority of markings in the Thermal & HVAC exams.

Some of these questions are the same as the ones in the newest NCEES practice problems book but there are enough questions that are different making it worthwhile.

I'm looking for $135 firm via paypal, which includes shipping. This is close to what I paid when I purchased the book and I believe is a fair price when you consider these books are going for $500 - $2700 on amazon.

Email for fastest response - [email protected]

Thx

IMG_2374.JPG

Keeping up with the legacy I want to hand it over to future examinees at the same price I bought from @kfrazie1. I would like to sell other preparation materials too in a considerably cheaper price.

1. All 3 SMS $50 each. (Amazon price is $70 each)

2. NCEES 2001 ($135.00, I bought it for this price so I would sell it at this price).

3. MERM practice problems ($70.00) (Amazon price $105.00)

4. NCEES 2011 Thermal and Fluids ($50.00) (Amazon price $60.00)

5. Mechanical PE practice exam thermal and fluids $70.00 (Amazon price $96.00)

6. Casio fx-115 es scientific calculator $10.00 (Opened but never used).

All the books are in new condition except NCEES 2001 which was used by 3 different users before me, and @kfrazie1 has described well about this in this thread. You may need most of these books for preparation. I would appreciate if you buy it all from me in a cheaper price.

-Thank You

Back