Welcome Newbee's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty lame name, eh? :thatsgay:

I am trying to figure out how to post some macho erosion pictures to establish my manhood, but in the meantime, I offer the following:

[SIZE=14pt]Australians Try to Find Ugliest Sheep[/SIZE]

Australians Try to Find Ugliest Sheep

[SIZE=8pt]By Associated Press[/SIZE]

Thu Jun 8, 7:24 AM

SYDNEY, Australia - Australian researchers have launched a search for the country's ugliest sheep

Welcome to the new Engineer's Forum guys and gals!! Hopefully more gals than guys :p Hope we all get our pass letters soon! I know there are a few on here who have taken the test more than once so for you newbies to the PE exam don't be shy to ask any questions! :beerchug

<---Ancient

the last time i took the exam was 14 years ago. I had a kid in diapers and a wife with pre-term labor on top of a huge work load. i did not study much, but still managed a 69. I decided to wait until I had time to study to take the test again.

[SIZE=14pt]DON'T PUT THOSE BOOKS AWAY![/SIZE]

Actually, my lack of licence has not been that much of an issue untill I changed careers a while back, and now it is a HUGE issue. I really enjoyed the study process, and I figure that this initiative will lead me to pursue to more stuff later. As for now, I want those results! :prayers: :read: :thumbsup:

wow thats a long time.

How do you think this years test compares to the one 14 years ago?

Easier / Harder / etc..?

I think that this test was harder. It tested a greater depth of knowledge, you had to be prepared to suceed. on the old test you could ace the problems in your area of expertise and then had time to go dig and find a few similar examples to carry you through your weak areas. you could get lucky and sneak through on the old format, just look at my boss :dunno: imo the new format will provide better qualified engineers. :claps:

I always feared the "old school" exam.

But I have never been a friend of Mr Multiple Choice Exam either.

Back