When did you first check your NCEES account to see if the results were posted?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, it's gonna be a long wait for y'all if your already anticipating it.

Mike still checks to make sure they didn't rescind his license.

So when was it? When did you first check your NCEES account to see if the results were posted?
There needs to be an option between choices 4 and 5. When you leave the exam, they tell you results will be out in about 10 weeks. Assuming they are being conservative, I think it is reasonable to start checking around the 6 - 8 week mark. The other telltale signs is when NCEES's homepage states that the results have been released to the member licensing boards (typically at about 8 weeks) , and/or when this forum is on fire because the early states have started receiving their results (typically at about 8 weeks).

I think the April 2015 exam results started coming out after about 6 weeks in quite a few states, if I remember correctly.  That would put results coming out again for the October 2015 exam around 12/11/15 or so.  

I checked when I got the email. The time between reading the email and logging onto the NCEES web-site was a super adrenaline rush and the outcome wasn't a let-down. My advice is to wait for the email to maximize your experience.

fear-factor-21.jpg

I had a dream last night that our results were in. My school department head handed them out for some reason, and wrote everyone's score on the chalkboard without names. Highest score was 50.8 which was my score, and I passed.

Still waiting to see if that dream comes true. 50.8 is impossible of course, but I want at least the passing part to happen.

Back