EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Seems like we have a few more regulars now that are NFL fans. Would there be any interest in doing a pick 'em league? Would probably need a minimum of 6 participants. And there's not much involved. Just pick the winner of every game each week and assign a corresponding number of confidence points to that pick. We've only done this a couple times and I believe the anty was $10 for the season (to keep it interesting and maintain involvement). With payouts for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gets their money back. But it would depend on the number of people interested.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually quite decent with NFL drafts and picks because I don't have a favorite team and can choose purely on statistics rather than who I want to win, unlike college football and basket ball, and everyone knows that the choice of uniforms does factor into the moral of the players hence impacting their ability to play. Tony Reali may disagree, but I think I would get points for that comment at least.

Who's collecting the $ and how are we doing this?
I'll be handling that (via PayPal, hopefully good for everyone). Looks like we have 10 so far which makes for a great league and easy payout. We can wait a bit to see if more want to join up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back