Study resource

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl.15

Reaction score
I ran into this website... EngineerInTrainingExam.com. Has anyone utilized this site before?

I did when I was preparing for the October 2013 eit exam. I found the free videos to be a good value for cost. I also did all the practice problems that were offered. The more practice problems you do, the better. I did find quite a few mistakes which I reported to Justin. I found the practice exam unrealistically hard. I don't even think I finished it.

Overall it was worth my time to work the extra problems.

Looking at the site now, I only see the videos and practice exam. He does have another site, http://www.prepineer.com . I bet that's where the practice problems are now.

If you use the site, post your thoughts.

Thanks for your thought matt267! So far the free videos have helped me get into a running start at studying. I ran into the prepineer site as well not sure if I will dive into that site, well see.

Matt,

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience.

kl.15, if you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out, I would love to help you in any way that I am able.

Justin

Back