License Number Release

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine from PCS but still waiting for it to be posted on the Licensing Board's website.

I received via an email on 23 May Saturday early morning from Texas board and a paper copy few days back.

On June 3, I checked the Nevada Board license look-up and my name is there with my license number.

My name finally posted up on a search in Washington state. Haven't received anything by email or mail.

My license number showed up on the NYS website on June 5 after passing in April.

I received my certificate via mail from New York State Education Department today!!

Illinois reviews references and experience after the exam is passed. Here is my timeline for "Endorsement by Exam" application.

04/17/15 - PE Exam taken

05/27/15 - Exam Results Released on NCEES site

05/27/15 - Mailed my "Endorsement by Exam" application with references, transcripts, experience, & $100 fee.

05/29/15 - My priority mail flat rate envelope with above items was delivered to IDFPR.
06/11/15 - My application fee check was debited from my account.
06/15/15 - My application was uploaded into IDFPR's internal database. At this point it wasn't reviewed and was in queue waiting to be processed.
06/16/15 - I called for an update on my application and was given the info listed in the line above.
06/17/15 - My license number was posted online.

Back