Poop. You're doing it wrong!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudpuppy

Reaction score
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/western-pooping-bad-your-booty

Stool, feces, excrement, dung and even poop. It doesn't matter what you call it, you're doing it every day (I hope) and you're probably doing it wrong.

It turns out that all the countries that have fancy, sit-down toilets aren't allowing the... uh... 'hatch' to open all the way.

When we stand up or sit down, there's a kink in our lower gut that stops us pooping at random. But when we squat, our guts elegantly straighten out, leaving us free to eject any waste in comfort.

This is probably TMI but the house we bought last year all the toilets are extremely tall "units". It makes ummm things very difficult in all reality...seriously considering swapping them out... But toilets are f'n expensive....

I can't figure it out cause the people we bought the house from were "short people"

I remember being in some touristy-type places in Hong Kong and seeing toilets built into the floor. It looked like a normal bowl and rim, but the rim was flush with the floor. Luckily, I never felt the urge when in one of these places, and my condo had a Western-style toilet. It would really suck to have bad knees in Asia where you have to do a full squat to take a dump.

With bad knees, all you need is one of these hanging from the ceiling:

0011X_Climbing_Ropes.jpg

This is probably TMI but the house we bought last year all the toilets are extremely tall "units". It makes ummm things very difficult in all reality...seriously considering swapping them out... But toilets are f'n expensive....

I can't figure it out cause the people we bought the house from were "short people"
Tall toilets seem to be the norm now. I think it is for the elderly. When we remodeled the bathroom we opted for the shorter height. Made more sense since we have a 5 yr old.

Just remove the toilets and **** directly into the waste pipe.

Just remove the toilets and **** directly into the waste pipe.
Matt, He doesn't live in NJ.

Those of us who have taken PFT for the military know fully well that regardless of how well you prepare the urge to take the most dire poop will hit you around mile 1 of the 2 mile timed run...must be all those **** sit ups.

Back