Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
Jupiter_PE

MD State Released

I failed Civil Structural. I honestly thought I did better than that. I really did. Got a 52/80.

Environmental passed on the first try. Praise God!!! He is too good to me. Dealt with a relationship break up after 6 years. Hardest thing to focus on this exam. Oh God!! I cannot believe it! I'm shaking.

• Like 4

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Congrats sir!!!

Environmental passed on the first try. Praise God!!! He is too good to me. Dealt with a relationship break up after 6 years. Hardest thing to focus on this exam. Oh God!! I cannot believe it! I'm shaking.

Congrats..now you can find yourself a nice man :) ...using PE as an opening subject

Ha! I just may do that too! Thank you so much.

• Like 1

One eye and Alex, whatever you do, don't give up! Please take it again.

I'm not going to give up at all. I'm going to take it next October. I'm just trying to figure out where I need to really work on. I got 32/40 in the morning and 20/40 in the evening.

Oh I will take it again, It's just figuring out the logistics at this point. I need to take my LEED AP exam and then I'll jump back on the study wagon.

Hmmm I think a stamp. So do we now just wait for them to give us the license #? Someone in my office just asked me to endorse them to sit on October.

According to the board website, a registration number will be mailed, where you pay the licensing fee. This registration number becomes your license number.

According to the law, I can not find any reference to stamp or crimp, so I'm going with the stamp. I highly doubt I will be doing any MD work anytime soon anyway. I just took it in MD to keep away from the PA fiasco.

John QPE, I'm currently working on a project in Maryland and everything I'm seeing has been stamped with ink. Also, IBC 2015 adopted statewide already?! Really Maryland?

Those who passed wi received an invitation to the engineers night, you will received the certificate that night.

Blue8 : good place to meet guy lol

I need to go back to MD to get my certificate!!??

Thanks guys. Iwire unfortunately or fortunately I'll be living in Japan by then. Grrrrr I wanted to be there! I wonder if they can mail my certificate bc that paper license is so basic.

PE Seal and Titleblock Rules - News - Maryland Board for Professional Engineers

DIGITAL SIGNATURES

The Board for Professional Engineers has adopted amendments to COMAR 09.23.03.09 to allow for the use of digital signatures by licensees. It is important to note that Maryland Professional Engineers may begin using digital signatures but they are not required to do so. The amendments became effective September 1, 2014.

SEAL REQUIREMENTS

A Licensee's seal shall be a seal consisting of the pictorial device of the Great Seal of Maryland as a center, surrounded by the words "State of Maryland" and "Professional Engineer" and the licensee's name and license number. An impression seal, rubber stamp facsimile, or digital seal is acceptable.

If you can't make it to the Engineers Awards night then the certificate will be mailed to you.