MD State Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Environmental passed on the first try. Praise God!!! He is too good to me. Dealt with a relationship break up after 6 years. Hardest thing to focus on this exam. Oh God!! I cannot believe it! I'm shaking.
Congrats..now you can find yourself a nice man :) ...using PE as an opening subject

I'm not going to give up at all. I'm going to take it next October. I'm just trying to figure out where I need to really work on. I got 32/40 in the morning and 20/40 in the evening.

Hmmm I think a stamp. So do we now just wait for them to give us the license #? Someone in my office just asked me to endorse them to sit on October.

According to the board website, a registration number will be mailed, where you pay the licensing fee. This registration number becomes your license number.

According to the law, I can not find any reference to stamp or crimp, so I'm going with the stamp. I highly doubt I will be doing any MD work anytime soon anyway. I just took it in MD to keep away from the PA fiasco.

John QPE, I'm currently working on a project in Maryland and everything I'm seeing has been stamped with ink. Also, IBC 2015 adopted statewide already?! Really Maryland?

Back