Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
PA-Civil

PA Results?

Yeah, I'll still check every now and then, too.

Gotta love the process. I'm probably forgetting a few things in here:

TY7HUcC.jpg

• Like 1

I hope! That would be fantastic!

UPDATE: I called the PA Engineering Board and the aide there confirmed that the board does not hold a meeting to reconcile the results with PCS. This means we don't have to wait for the next board meeting or any meeting for results to be released. We just have to wait for the two entities to talk and the PA board to approve the results for release. I couldn't ascertain from the aide how this occurs or who does it. But again, it seems to all rest on the PA board. I would assume this week or next.

Jesse thanks for posting, I was really hoping we would not need to wait for the next board meeting in early July!

But the wait now that some states has released is agonizing.

Won't disclose the source since I figured they'd post this in the thread but apparently PCS was compiling the database to send to the PA Board today. They were hoping to have it sent over by COB and it would then be up to the board when they were given the green light to push out the results.

Won't disclose the source since I figured they'd post this in the thread but apparently PCS was compiling the database to send to the PA Board today. They were hoping to have it sent over by COB and it would then be up to the board when they were given the green light to push out the results.

I sure hope they give the green light today. Whether the result is good or bad, this waiting period does nothing except increase frustration, anxiety, and resentment for the process.

I sure hope they give the green light today. Whether the result is good or bad, this waiting period does nothing except increase frustration, anxiety, and resentment for the process.

Welcome to stage 7.

Welcome to stage 7.

53621195.jpg

I'm still hoping to see results at the end of the day!

My feeling is we won't see anything until middle of next week at the earliest...Tuesday would be considered a miracle to me.

Well between now and 4:30 pm. I'm looking for a miracle.

PCS is in Nashville so I'm holding out hope until 5:30! :waiting:

PCS is in Nashville so I'm holding out hope until 5:30! :waiting:

I'm with you! 5:30 it is.

I got impatient and emailed the PA State Board - here is what I got as a response.

"We are anxiously awaiting for the results to be compiled from our testing service PCS so that the information is processed into our database. I amp hoping maybe this week but I'm not certain. As soon as the information is received, we will run immediately. Thank you for you patience and best wishes!"