PA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am from PA and have been anxiously awaiting as well. I took mechanical out of Philadelphia. I am nervous as I know several others who took the PE this April and their names do not show up at all in the lookup database as an EIT or a PE, whereas I still show up as an EIT. I'm thinking perhaps maybe I didn't pass. It could also be that I'm not spelling their names correctly but I guess we'll find out. Good luck to you!

Mike

Philadelphia, PA

I am showing up as an EIT on the license verification site as well - I'm confident I passed but we shall see.

Good luck to you as well.

PA never removes your EIT do they?. It goes to "null and void" .......... you are probably just spelling their names wrong.

Right, your EIT will go "Null and Void". You won't see anything happen on the license site until PCS processes everything. PCS will be the first place the result appears.

Yea, I've given up hope at this point. We pay enough for this exam, why can't they be up there with the rest of the states?

This is why I took it in MD .... I'll just apply for reciprocity in PA.

Waiting for PA EIT results was all too fresh in my mind.

Hopefully you guys get results soon :pcs:

Now, NCEES, if you're listening, when you gonna take ownership of the state specific surveying exams and make it streamlined like the rest of what you've done? I know, I know, there's a task force reviewing it.
Who's reviewing the task force?

I got a email form the state regarding the results. The lady that responded said official scores will be released approx. 12 weeks after exam and will be on the ncees website. Anything showing up in our PCS accounts are unofficial.

I tried to copy and pasting the response but its not working for me.

Anyways the wait continues, this is ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
Back