Engineer Boards
​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
PA-Civil

PA Results?

I am from PA and have been anxiously awaiting as well. I took mechanical out of Philadelphia. I am nervous as I know several others who took the PE this April and their names do not show up at all in the lookup database as an EIT or a PE, whereas I still show up as an EIT. I'm thinking perhaps maybe I didn't pass. It could also be that I'm not spelling their names correctly but I guess we'll find out. Good luck to you!

Mike

Philadelphia, PA

I'm waiting on PA too. Today would be nice.

I am showing up as an EIT on the license verification site as well - I'm confident I passed but we shall see.

Good luck to you as well.

PA never removes your EIT do they?. It goes to "null and void" .......... you are probably just spelling their names wrong.

Right, your EIT will go "Null and Void". You won't see anything happen on the license site until PCS processes everything. PCS will be the first place the result appears.

Yea, I've given up hope at this point. We pay enough for this exam, why can't they be up there with the rest of the states?

Yea, I've given up hope at this point. We pay enough for this exam, why can't they be up there with the rest of the states?

Three letters: P C S

This is why I took it in MD .... I'll just apply for reciprocity in PA.

Waiting for PA EIT results was all too fresh in my mind.

Hopefully you guys get results soon :pcs:

Another person waiting in PA. :pcs:

Waiting in NJ too. CT is a PCS state too, right? They have their results.

I think it was posted the other day that only MA, NJ, PA and PR are left as PCS states.

Yeah CT ditched PCS after October's exam. Virginia did also... guess probably some others did too, but I only really know about CT and VA because those two states are where I've taken all of my tests.

Now, NCEES, if you're listening, when you gonna take ownership of the state specific surveying exams and make it streamlined like the rest of what you've done? I know, I know, there's a task force reviewing it.

Now, NCEES, if you're listening, when you gonna take ownership of the state specific surveying exams and make it streamlined like the rest of what you've done? I know, I know, there's a task force reviewing it.

Who's reviewing the task force?

The emerging engineers and surveyors? I dunno.

The emerging engineers and surveyors? I dunno.

If it were the emerging engineers, the process would probably be changed quicker, haha.

• Like 1

I got a email form the state regarding the results. The lady that responded said official scores will be released approx. 12 weeks after exam and will be on the ncees website. Anything showing up in our PCS accounts are unofficial.

I tried to copy and pasting the response but its not working for me.

Anyways the wait continues, this is ridiculous

Edited by kens

I remember waiting for the FE. Actually, I don't. I remember taking the test, and then forgetting about it. I got a letter in the mail the same day I got my certificate, so it was a nice surprise. Aside from that, I had completely forgotten about it.

All this waiting around does nothing for me, except increase anxiety and frustration. I'd rather be at the mercy of the courier than on my own and feel that I have to constantly check my email and websites for updates.

I got a email form the state regarding the results. The lady that responded said official scores will be released approx. 12 weeks after exam and will be on the ncees website. Anything showing up in our PCS accounts are unofficial.

I tried to copy and pasting the response but its not working for me.

Anyways the wait continues, this is ridiculous

I would have some confidence in the PCS website, but, whatever you do, don't trust the license PA site. Last time around PA had some definite problems--they essentially marked a ton of people as passing when they didn't. It happened to my coworker. The PCS site said that he failed, he checked the license PA site, and it gave him a PE number and everything, only to revoke it several hours later after they got a bunch of phone calls asking for clarification.

Needless to say... :pcs:

What the heck. Got the same email. Why bother sending me this?!

"Scores for the April 2015 Pennsylvania PE/PS Examinations have been reported to PCS; however, they will not be officially released to candidates at this time. When grades are reported by NCEES, PCS and the Pennsylvania State Board have a reconciliation process to conclude prior to scores being released to candidates. During this process, any scores you see on your PCSHQ profile are considered to beunofficial. Please be assured that the moment the scores are officially available, NCEES will be notified immediately and scores will be released. Official score results will be posted on yourMy NCEES account (www.ncees.org) approximately 12 weeks following the examination as indicated in the Candidate Information Bulletin received by you prior to the examination date. If you took a State Specific examination, those results will be emailed to you within 12 weeks following the examination.

We appreciate your patience. Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact PCS and it will be our pleasure to assist you."