SC results are in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, first attempt. I was static about it.... The hardest part was the wait time.

Congrats!

You were Transpo, right??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that test was tough. I even doubt myself like twice. Now looking back the worst part was the wait time.

Passed! PE Environmental - 1st Attempt. More than happy I'm relieved I can put this behind me. Thanks to this site for the help with resources, encouragement, and other tips to seal the deal.

Thanks blg23. All the study hours and the quizes were very helpful. This is the congratulations I got from one of my coworkers " so, you really are a smart ass!, I thought you only pretended to be one." For some reason I couldn't stop repeating that over and over in my head.

I passed the power exam and am thankful to God for it. I was beginning to think I was crazy to take another exam six years after taking civil/WRE.

Two of the guys that I work with both passed civil/WRE, but they will have to wait a couple of years for their license while they complete the work experience requirements.

We're all in good spirits in Greenville.

Back