Strategy for passing PE Civil - Structural

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunny777

Reaction score
I am planning to solve 300 to 400 problems for each subject for morning portion- I have testmasters review material too. Planning to solve many problems from Lindeburg and Goswami. Wondering will that be enough? Maybe solving 2000 problems for PM portion would be enough? I have to pass this in Oct 2014 now. Enough is enough.

that's a lot of practice problems. i didn't have enough study time allotted to solve that many (though i would have liked to). this might be implied by your post but i'll suggest it any way: in addition to solving practice problems, read and understand the theory and subject matter. if you understand the subject matter you can logically work your way through any problem. also make efficient use of your time by studying the topics listed on the NCEES syllabus. i 'weighted' each subject on the syllabus and allocated the appropriate amount of time to each.

Is engineeringvideos.net any good prep site for passing Civil - Structural PE?

I tried the engineering videos and did not find them helpful for civil/structural. I'm a repeat taker and failed again this cycle.

Back