New Jersey Results? - APR 2015 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Laurasims2000

New Jersey Results?

Yes. They do. They said that they sent the results to the NJ board for approval, but not to call the board.

Will the results show up on my PCS account or my NCEES account?

Typically they have first shown up on the :pcs: page

Sooo wish i didnt open up this forum!! Now my heart is racing wondering when the results wlil be released! Checking PSC website every two minutes! My ADHD is kicking in badly.. Ohh boy

There has never been any rhyme or reason to the timing of the release of results in this glorious state. Could be early. Could be late. Good Luck to all those awaiting results in NJ.

The State said June...ugh I hope that's not true...

I wouldn't be too surprised by that. check the results from last April. They were painfully long

Well, I guess we should settle down here in NJ, grab some snacks, and get ready for the long haul...

Well, I guess we should settle down here in NJ, grab some snacks, and get ready for the long haul...

and be pleasantly surprised if the results are released earlier than June.

. This sucks.

It does. Although I'm now hearing results are likely sooner than previously expected.

. This sucks.

It does. Although I'm now hearing results are likely sooner than previously expected.

I'm no longer optimistic

So, does anyone know if it means anything if on the NJ license lookup it says pending under your name? I pulled up an old thread from 2010 that mentioned it a bit, but there didnt seem to be a definitive answer. I took the FE exam twice two years ago. The first time, i wasnt listed under FE license lookup. I failed. The 2nd time, i was in the search, pending, i passed. I looked myself up in the PE search today, I am pending. Any thoughts??