Oregon - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kanen

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]No, I don't have my results but I just wanted to share a bit of my experience from last time. By now most of us know Oregon uses snail mail to release your results. If you’re looking for something to do you can keep refreshing your NCEES account or you can go here: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.oregon.gov/Osbeels/Pages/Search_License.aspx[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and search for your license by typing in your last name. I have heard that OSBEELS has updated their site before letters were sent out but this was not the case last time. You can also check out their facebook page here: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://www.facebook.com/OSBEELS?fref=ts[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] I think last May they actually announced when they got the results from NCEES and when we could expect our letter. The last bit of information I got in December, when I called to ask about our letters. The lady on the phone mentioned they try to send the failure notices out first so people have to time apply for the next deadline which in this case is June 1st I believe. I don't know if there is some real weight to that but I was one of the first to get my letter last time and I'm still here so take it for what it’s worth... If nothing else it gives you a little bit of hope if it’s taken a really long time for NCEES to send you your letter. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck to everyone and please post somewhere if you get your letter – pass or fail. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No, I don't have my results but I just wanted to share a bit of my experience from last time. By now most of us know Oregon uses snail mail to release your results. If you’re looking for something to do you can keep refreshing your NCEES account or you can go here: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.oregon.gov/Osbeels/Pages/Search_License.aspx[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and search for your license by typing in your last name. I have heard that OSBEELS has updated their site before letters were sent out but this was not the case last time. You can also check out their facebook page here: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://www.facebook.com/OSBEELS?fref=ts[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] I think last May they actually announced when they got the results from NCEES and when we could expect our letter. The last bit of information I got in December, when I called to ask about our letters. The lady on the phone mentioned they try to send the failure notices out first so people have to time apply for the next deadline which in this case is June 1st I believe. I don't know if there is some real weight to that but I was one of the first to get my letter last time and I'm still here so take it for what it’s worth... If nothing else it gives you a little bit of hope if it’s taken a really long time for NCEES to send you your letter. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck to everyone and please post somewhere if you get your letter – pass or fail. [/SIZE]
Thank you very much for this info!!!

Looks Like I should eat my own words I just check OSBEELS web site... Searched my name and my record came up which I believe means I passed since my EIT record is in Idaho. I suggest everyone go look right now!

Grrrrr.... I called OSBEELS, I'm not sure if all of the results are updated yet. Has your NCEES information changed?

Grrrrr.... I called OSBEELS, I'm not sure if all of the results are updated yet. Has your NCEES information changed?

I called today as well to confirm my effective date since the website doesn't list it... She told me only half the applications have been processed. So hang in there if you haven't heard anything yet!

Lets check in with Newman for the status of the mail:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody get their certificate in the mail yet? I got my cheesy wallet card but not the fancy schanzy one yet.

Anybody get their certificate in the mail yet? I got my cheesy wallet card but not the fancy schanzy one yet.
Just got this response from OSBEELS "it appears your certificate has been printed, however at this time your certificate is awaiting signature of the Board President and Office Administrator. Typically this process can take 4-6 weeks from your license date of issuance."

They must be physically signing them if it takes that long - better than electronic BS signatures I suppose. Nothing yet for me either. How do you plan on framing your certificate?

Back