Engineer Boards
​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
ERIC_PE_CA

CA Results?

I have the feeling this is going to be a loooooong weekend.

El Nino's coming back any day now. We can always take more from the CO river though

Hey, anyone for some nuclear desalination? Could be cool.....

The new desal plant is almost online in Carlsbad with one coming to HB by 2018 maybe

the drought is causing a delay in test results for california

the drought is causing a delay in test results for california

Lol!

It appears that way though I read in another state that someone got their results around around 6. Knowing CA government folks however, I wouldn't doubt if we had to wait until next Friday

Any idea what the hold up is? Why can't we get out results direct from NCEES?

Yeah, fingers crossed. I tried calling the BPELSG last week to get info on when results are to be released, nothing.

Anyone else want to try?

this is one BPELS website:

• POSTED MAY 26, 2015 - The Board office is currently preparing examination scores from the Spring 2015 exam cycle with the intention of releasing them by May 29th. Please donot call the Board office for updates on the release of exam results. We will post updates on the Board’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.
  • Like 1

• POSTED MAY 26, 2015 - The Board office is currently preparing examination scores from the Spring 2015 exam cycle with the intention of releasing them by May 29th. Please donot call the Board office for updates on the release of exam results. We will post updates on the Board’s website and on its Twitter and Facebook pages.

this is on*

Thanks! They're not releasing til Friday though? At least it's supposed to happen this week

I hope this is one of those "give them a later date and release results sooner" scenario. The 29th is Friday...